Furry Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry Oasis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frances Rose Smith...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfess-in-ice
Owner
Owner
Wolfess-in-ice

Frances Rose Smith... Empty
PostSubject: Frances Rose Smith...   Frances Rose Smith... EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:05 pm

I know this is way late, it's just one of the hardest posts I've ever had to put up... I've been trying to work it out in my head for 5 days now, and I think I can finally type it out without crying.

For those of you who may or may not know, Our former Security and Art Alphas, Kilawolf and Scarlet, have met with some bad news and rather horrible luck. Due to an incompetent cervix, Scarlet miscarried their baby on 10/4/10. She was fully formed, but her lungs just couldn't take the stress of life. She held on long enough for both her mommy and daddy to say goodbye.

Memorial funds are being setup everywhere, and people are doing what they can to contribute, but with everyone here's permission, i want to put a third of all future profits towards them, as we all know the bills are going to stack up like crazy. If that sounds like a plan for you guys, i'll set it up.

Services for little Frances Rose Smith are tomorrow at 2pm in their home state of Alabama, and Bec's parents have set up a memorial fund for her to help with the bills. Here is the link to a site offering more information

http://www.wix.com/pandora1861/frances-rose-smith

Kody, Becca.... our thoughts are with you in these troubled times. Please, keep us posted on both of your statuses, and know that our hearts, minds, and prayers go with you to the service tomorrow and through life. We love you and are always here for you, even if we can't be there physically.

Frances Rose Smith... 2eknlp0
Back to top Go down
http://www.furryoasis.com
Raven-Darkstar
Gamma
Gamma
Raven-Darkstar

Frances Rose Smith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frances Rose Smith...   Frances Rose Smith... EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Every time I take out 40 I save 20 in a box and take 20 I save 10 in that box to send to you from today on so I hope with some time I can save up enough soon.

I got no words to say how I feel. never give up and stand tall look forward and never forget. need a should even though yall don't know mo, I got a spare in the back. If my memory is right I've seen yall on WH time to time. My mom also sends her deepest hopes to you.

R.I.P
Back to top Go down

Frances Rose Smith...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furry Oasis :: Member Board :: General-
Jump to: