Share | 

Troubleshooting FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfess-in-ice
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Troubleshooting FAQ   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:15 pm

More will be added to this section once the chat is up and running. We apologize for any inconvenience

Why won't the chat work for me?
If the chat is not working for you, check to see if your browser is compatible with Furry Oasis. Then check to see if you have cookies enabled. Finally, you may need to update your browser for maximum efficiency.

What if another user is bothering me or someone else?
If someone is bothering you, try to ignore them or go to another room. If the problem persists, check to see if a member of the chat police is online. If so, contact them and they will be more than happy to help. If there are no chat police online, DO NOT bother any of the other staff as each department has their own job to fulfill. Fill out a dispute form and be sure to include a description of the event as well as logs if you have them. Chat Police will handle the situation in a timely manner.

What if I lost my password?
If you've lost your password, please use the password retrieval button. The password will then be sent to the email address provided.

I was banned. Is there anything I can do?
If you truly believe that you were unjustly banned, fill out a dispute form and the administration will discuss it. If you deserved the ban, sit back and enjoy the vacation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furryoasis.com

Troubleshooting FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furry Oasis :: Forum Information :: Rules-
Jump to: