Furry Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry Oasis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've finally returned.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatred
Alpha
Alpha
Hatred

I've finally returned. Empty
PostSubject: I've finally returned.   I've finally returned. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 am

Alrighty, I know I've been gone for like 3 months, and a lot has happened and changed in those few months.

Just to give everyone a briefing,

My ex who I was with for 3 years and I broke up, so I had to go back to north Carolina and pack up, and move back.
I've had to go to court
I got in a car accident in the middle of a blizzard [I wasn't driving]
I Managed to light my hair on fire and singed my eyelashes and burned my face
My grandmother passed away last month from cancer.
My back got all sorts of injured and messed up 'cause I fell on ice

But out of all that, I also got 4 new tattoos, 'cause my friend introduced me to an apprentice tattoo artist who gives me tattoos for free. I think that's the only good thing thats happened? XD

But yeah, As long as I'm home, I will log onto here from now on. Tasks may proceed to be thrown at me, in moderation. :3
Back to top Go down
Wolfess-in-ice
Owner
Owner
Wolfess-in-ice

PostSubject: Re: I've finally returned.   I've finally returned. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:24 pm

welcome back, and sorry to hear of your hardship -huggss-
Back to top Go down
http://www.furryoasis.com
Hatred
Alpha
Alpha
Hatred

PostSubject: Re: I've finally returned.   I've finally returned. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 pm

-hugs back- Thanks. I'll be around a heck of a lot more now, since things have settled and i'm all moved back in at my parents.
Back to top Go down
RequiemWolf
Gamma
Gamma
RequiemWolf

PostSubject: Re: I've finally returned.   I've finally returned. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:34 am

Ok wellllll this is a bit late but uhhhmmmm... Welcome Back! I'm sure you were here waii before me. So this is awkward. Not really. Idk. -gives cookie-. Rainbow flavor. I hate when ppl ask for the flavor. Fo reeeaalll how am i supposed to know that some people dont like peanuts or or or uhmmm 149875832709 year old apple nanner dirt dust bunny cookies??? Off topic. Yeah. Okbaii.
Back to top Go down
http://I have many o.o
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've finally returned.   I've finally returned. Empty

Back to top Go down

I've finally returned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furry Oasis :: Member Board :: Artificial Pork-
Jump to: